Sunday, July 6, 2008

Bald is Beautiful!!!




Sunday, July 6, 2008

Current mood: Tickled Pink

The funniest thing happened to me yesterday at work. One of the team sports associates came up to me and said he saw me on tv. I'm thinking, What? It couldn't have been me. He told me I was bald and if it wasn't for my glasses he wouldn't have thought it was me. I laughed and said I did an interview for some students at South Windsor High back in October at a Breast Cancer Walk.

So I went on line and looked up Student News on the Fox 61 website and laughed when I found the clip.

It seems so long ago that I did that walk and look at me with NO HAIR. Too funny :)

Bald is Beautiful!

1 comment:

"Mrs. New York" said...

I think you look beautiful! Good for you Jill, it is crazy to look back at the baldness. Oh to have hair is a good thing! Hope you are well and thanks for sharing that
-Jen (from I2Y)